Avoiding Financial Statement DeficienciesPrevious Next
SPEAKER: Shimon Einhorn, CPA
DATE: Wednesday July 12, 2023 or Tuesday August 22, 2023
TIME: View Anytime Between 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Eastern
LOCATION: Webinar Rebroadcast
This seminar by Shimon Einhorn will focus on how to avoid many common financial statement deficiencies and includes a discussion of peer review.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Common Financial Statement Deficiencies
- Engagement Deficiencies (Reports, Financial Statement Measurements, Presentation, Disclosures, Audit Procedures & Documentation, SSARS Procedures & Documentation)
- Specific Common Financial Statement Deficiencies (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flows, Disclosures)
- Common Functional Deficiencies (Engagement Performance, Human Resources, Monitoring)
- Common Deficiencies Unique To Specialized Industries (Government, Not-For-Profits, Employee Benefit Plans, CIRAS, Construction Contractors, OCBOA Engagements)
- Peer Review Update
Shimon Einhorn is one of the foremost lecturers in accounting and is involved in Peer Review! Ask him ANY question on preparing financial statements!
For multiple seminar discounts or for firm discounts please contact us