SPEAKER: Prof. Kenn Heaslip, CPA
DATE: Oct. 21, Nov. 11, Dec. 16, Jan. 13
(or 2 Half-Days option 10/21 & 10/22, 11/11 & 11/12, 12/16 & 12/17, 1/13 & 1/14)
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: 12:00 - 3:40 P.M. Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New Pre-Recorded Webinar
NOTE: There will be an opportunity to receive answers from the instructor in real-time by submitting your questions in the Q&A forum on the webinar page!
This seminar will highlight a review and update of everything you need to know for Compilations and Reviews. Prof. Heaslip has has received rave reviews on his A&A courses. This Is A Must Attend Seminar!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Financial Reporting Frameworks
- Distinguishing Between Preparation, Compilation and Review Engagements
- Refresher on Standard Requirements
- Engagement Letters
- Review Procedures - Inquiry & Analytical Procedures
- Compilation and Review Reporting
- Financial Statement Disclosures
- SSARS 24 & 25
- New Ethics Standards Affecting Attestation Engagements:
- Hosting / Service Rules,
- Staff Augmentation
- NOCLAR and Records Requests Exposure Drafts
- Peer Review Deficiencies
- Practical Examples Will Be Illustrated
- Peer Review Update
Kenneth Heaslip is one of the foremost lecturers in Accounting & Auditing. He has over 30 years of experience in lecturing on A&A topics and is currently a professor at Mercy College.