SPEAKER: Arthur J. Werner, Esq.
DATE: Any Day January 23-26
or Any Day February 6-9
TIME: Full Day Option: 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Eastern
Half Day Option: 12:00 - 3:00 P.M. Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: Webinar Rebroadcast
This seminar features a complete discussion of buying and selling a business. Topics include: Valuation methods; stock purchase v. asset purchase; estate transfer and tax issues; gifting a business interest; S corp. stock transfer to trusts; self-canceling installment notes; transfer of business interest to split interest trusts and GRITS; family limited partnerships; real world planning techniques. An amazing course - Do not miss this!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Valuation Methods
- Stock Purchase v. Asset Purchase
- Estate Transfer and Tax Issues
- Gifting a Business Interest
- S Corp. Stock Transfer to Trusts
- Self-Canceling Installment Notes
- Transfer of Business Interest to Split Interest Trusts and GRITS
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Real World Planning Techniques
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.