SPEAKER: Arthur J. Werner, Esq.
DATE: Tuesday October 24 or November 14 or December 7 or January 9
(or 2 Half-Days option 10/24 & 10/25 or 11/14 & 11/15 or 12/7 & 12/8 or 1/9 & 1/10)
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: View Anytime Between 9AM-5PM Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New (2023) Pre-Recorded Webinar
There are over 50 tax-related provisions within SECURE 2.0 which an advisor needs to be able to master. This course will provide the participant with everything that that they need to know about SECURE 2.0 so that they will be able to better serve their clients’ retirement planning needs.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Mandatory Automatic Enrollment
- Credit For Small Employer Pension Plan Startup Costs
- Enhancement Of The Saver’s Credit
- Increase In Starting Age For RMDs
- Indexing IRA Catch-Up
- Higher Catch-Up Limit Age 61, 62, 63, And 64
- Student Loan Payments As Elective Deferrals For Matching Contributions
- Start Up Credit Costs For Employers Joining An Existing Plan
- Financial Incentives For Contributing To a Plan
- Withdrawals For Certain Emergency Expenses
- SIMPLE Plan changes
- Starter 401(K) Plans
- Sec 529 Plan To Roth Rollovers
- Emergency Savings Accounts
- Enhancement of 403(B) Plans
- Qualified Charitable Distributions to Split Interest Entity
- Retirement Savings Lost and Found
- And more!
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.