CATEGORY: Accounting (4), Auditing (4)
SPEAKER: Allen Fetterman, CPA
DATE: Tuesday August 30, 2022
(or 2 Half-Days option 8/30 & 8/31)
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: 12:00 - 3:40 P.M. Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New Pre-Recorded Webinar
NOTE: There will be an opportunity to receive answers from the instructor in real-time by submitting your questions in the Q&A forum on the webinar page!
Accounting and auditing standards keep evolving. Not-for-profit entities and their auditors need to keep up-to-date with the new standards and evolving practice issues. This all new seminar is presented by one of the foremost experts in the field of nonprofit accounting, with over 36 years of practical experience at Loeb and Troper. This is an excellent seminar for both the expert and for those who want to familiarize themselves with non-profit accounting.
This course qualifies for the 24/80 Yellow Book/GAGAS CPE!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Nonprofit A&A Update (new accounting and auditing standards and standards which are becoming effective this year, including a deep dive into the new lease standard).
- Single Audit Update (federal single audit guidance, including information pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic, AICPA guidance, single audit challenges and planning and performance considerations).
- Nonprofit Audit Risk Alert (includes a deep dive into COVID-19 audit issues).
- Nonprofit Financial Reporting Deficiencies (updated for new requirements such as revenue recognition).
- New Audit Report Standards - SAS No. 134 (is effective for December 31, 2021 audits and audits for fiscal years ending in 2022).
- Nonprofit Going Concern Considerations (revised and updated).
Allen lectures extensively on not-for-profit accounting, auditing, federal single audits, tax-exempt issues and governance. He is the foremost lecturer for ACE Seminars with respect to Not for Profit Accounting and Auditing.