CATEGORY: Professional Practice
SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, JD
This seminar incorporates everything you need to know to know with respect to 2022 Federal income tax returns with emphasis on individual taxation. The instructor will highlight all new tax laws and changes for 2022, including the Inflation Reduction Act. The latest tax rules, cases and IRS rulings will be discussed. This is a must attend seminar for all attorneys even if they do not specialize in taxation.
Click here to view a detailed table of contents.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Inflation Reduction Act - Tax Provisions
- Expiring Individual Items for 2022
- Disclosure Statements
- Due Diligence by the Tax Preparer - Form 8867
- Unusual Items for 2022
- Filing Status & Dependency Issues for 2022
- Foreign Reporting - FBAR and K2 & K3
- NEW 1099-K
- Standard Deduction and Itemized Deductions – New 2022 Rules
- NEW TAX STRATEGIES & PLANNING HEARD NOWHERE ELSE
- All of the latest tax developments including cases, regs, IRS rulings and procedures will also be covered along with valuable planning suggestions for clients’ current 2022 tax year
- And Much More.....
- Click Here To View A Detailed Table of Contents
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.