CATEGORY: Professional Practice
SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, JD
This seminar incorporates everything you need to know to know with respect to 2023 Federal income tax returns with emphasis on individual taxation. The instructor will highlight all new tax laws and changes for 2023, including the Inflation Reduction Act. The latest tax rules, cases and IRS rulings will be discussed. This is a must attend seminar for all attorneys even if they do not specialize in taxation.
Click here to view a detailed table of contents.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- New E-File Mandate
- Form 8867 for 2023 – Due Diligence Requirement
- Strategies for Unusual Tax Issues for 2023
- Divorce – Review and Update for 2023
- Military Filing Rules
- Foreign Income Related Reporting Issues
- New 1099-K Reporting Rules
- 2023 Income Issues
- 2023 Deduction Issues
- Individual Tax Credits including the new Home Solar and Energy Efficient Credits as well as the Clean Vehicle Credit
- NEW TAX STRATEGIES & PLANNING HEARD NOWHERE ELSE
- All of the latest tax developments including cases, regs, IRS rulings and procedures will also be covered along with valuable planning suggestions for clients’ current 2023 tax year
- And Much More...
- Click Here To View A Detailed Table of Contents
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.