CATEGORY: Diversity, Inclusion & Elimination of Bias
SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, Esq.
The course emphasizes the importance of developing a DEI corporate culture and explores how firms can leverage diversity for business success. Participants will gain insights into countering bias, fostering self-awareness, and implementing strategies to promote diversity and inclusion within their organizations.
This all new one CLE credit course satisfies the Diversity requirement for all attorneys renewing their licenses. It has received rave reviews and is an extremely timely topic.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Understand the significance of DEI in the professional workplace and its positive impact on business success.
- Enhance emotional intelligence to recognize biases and appreciate the benefits of diversity.
- Explore strategies to improve DEI through brand improvement and the intentional creation of a diverse firm culture.
- Learn how to use data and metrics to measure and track the success of DEI initiatives.
- Establish effective DEI strategies within the firm, including recognizing bias, fostering open conversations, and implementing intentional hiring plans.
- Engage with associations and DEI groups to broaden the firm's DEI scope and participate in diversity programs.
- Create an external communications plan that advocates for DEI culture and promotes the firm's commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Incorporate DEI considerations into client interactions, such as understanding their religious or philosophical views and addressing their unique needs.
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.