SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, JD
DATE: Tues. Dec. 6, Mon. Dec. 19, Wed. Jan 11 (or 2 Half-Days option 12/6 & 12/7, 12/19 & 12/20, 1/11 & 1/12)
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: 12:00 - 3:40 P.M. Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New Pre-Recorded Webinar
This course is essential for the tax practitioner who wants to update their knowledge of business income taxation. This course will provide a comprehensive review of Form 1040 complexities for the 2022 tax year. Included will be a thorough review of all tax changes made by the SECURE Act and the CARES Act and recent legislation and changes for 2022, including the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act and SECURE Act 2.0 (passed by the House and expected to be passed by the Senate).
Click here to view a detailed table of contents.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Review of essential IRC Sections
- Review of business changes made by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Review of internal revenue code section 199A (pass-through entities) including an understanding of the newly released IRS guidance
- Schedule C and Schedule F issues
- Schedule E Issues
- Partnership Issues
- LLC issues
- New Pension Planning as per the SECURE Act & SECURE Act 2.0 & New IRA Rules
- 2022 Inflation Reduction Act
- And More.....
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.