CATEGORY: Professional Practice
SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, JD
This course is essential for the tax practitioner who wants to update their knowledge of business income taxation. This course will provide a comprehensive review of Form 1040 complexities for the 2023 tax year. Included will be a thorough review of all tax changes affecting the 2023 tax year.
Click here to view a detailed table of contents.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Misc. Business Issues
- Business Tax Credits
- Health Insurance
- 2023 Depreciation and Amortization Rules
- Corporate Transparency Act
- Self-employment Tax
- Employee v. Independent Contractor
- Office at Home Update
- Section 199A Update
- Capitalization and Repairs Regulations Update
- Rental Property
- Business Losses
- Business Interest
- And Much More.....
- Click here to view a detailed table of contents
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.