CATEGORY: Professional Practice
SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, JD
This course is essential for the attorney or tax practitioner who wants to update their knowledge of business income taxation. This course will provide a comprehensive review of Form 1040 complexities for the 2022 tax year. Included will be a thorough review of all tax changes affecting the 2022 tax year and by the Inflation Reduction Act.
Click here to view a detailed table of contents.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Inflation Reduction Act – Business Issues
- Expiring Items
- Miscellaneous Business Issues – Form 1099K, etc.
- Health Insurance
- Depreciation - Section 179 & Section 197
- Employee v. Independent Contractor
- Meals & Entertainment
- Section 199A
- Capital v. Repairs Regs.
- PPP & ERC
- Business Losses & Interest
- Pensions, IRAs – Secure Act 2.0 Update
- And Much More.....
- Click here to view a detailed table of contents
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.