New York Real Estate Post Covid-19
Strategies & Perspective
CATEGORY: Professional Practice
SPEAKER: 1) Jonathan I. Shenkman, AIF®, Financial Advisor, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
2) Benjamin Blumenthal, Principal Broker, Noah & Co.
3) Joseph Greene, Principal/Member, Continental Abstract LLC
4) Matthew E. Rappaport, Esq., LL.M., Vice Managing Partner, Falcon Rappaport & Berkman PLLC
5) Michael Shapot, Esq., Associate Real Estate Broker - The Shapot Team, COMPASS
6) Joshua Schlenger, Esq., Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin
This program will explore various aspects of the New York real estate market post the Covid-19 pandemic. The webinar should be highly informative to all those who work, or have clients that operate, in the New York real estate market. It will also be beneficial to employers who are rethinking how to make the most of their office space.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Changes across all asset classes of real estate since the onset of the pandemic
- Types of transactions that are expected to see a significant increase post pandemic
- Impact to the closing process in New York
- Characteristics of today’s buyers and renters
- Sell vs Rent
- Price points, property styles, locations, that offer "value" to the consumer
- Manhattan vs other boroughs and the suburbs
- Changes/new trends in the office leasing market
- Current state of supply and demand
- What is NOT coming back
- Best approach on office planning, commitments, leasing space going forward
For multiple seminar discounts or for firm discounts please contact us