CATEGORY: Professional Practice
SPEAKER: David Frenkel, Esq.
Immigration law is one of the most timely topics for attorneys. This seminar features a complete update and review of the basic concepts of immigration law. David is a foremost expert in immigration law and highlights practical examples from his practice!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- H-1 Visas for Professionals
- 01 Visas for Aliens with Extraordinary Abilities
- E1 Visas for Foreign Companies Transferring Employees to the US
- E2 Visas for Foreign Investors
- L1 Visas for Intercompany Transferree
- R1 Visa for Religious Workers
- TN Visas for Citizens of Canada and Mexico
- Immigrant Visas
- Family Based Immigrant Visas for Relative of US Citizens or Legal Residents
- Employment Based Immigrant Visas