DATE: Monday December 11, 2023 or January 8, 2024
TIME: View Anytime Between 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Eastern - Seminar Duration is 3.5 Hours
LOCATION: All New Pre-Recorded Webinar
This seminar is intended to provide an overview and update of partnership taxation. Scott Ahroni has experience with partnership returns - and many of your questions will be answered during the seminar.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of partnerships including an entity comparison between partnerships and S-corps
- Forming a partnership and introduction to basis calculations
- Operations of a partnership including reporting partnership income, special allocations, guaranteed payments, self employment tax and net investment income tax.
- Qualified Business Income – QBI deduction – when can partners claim it?
- Reviewing the Schedule K, K-1, K-2 and K-3
- Transactions between a partner and a partnership
- Partnership Distributions
- Section 736 liquidations
- Sale of a partnership interest and death of a partner.
- Section 754 election
- Termination of a partnership
- Partnership Audits
Scott Ahroni is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.