DATE: Tuesday August 20, 2019
TIME: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern - Half Day Option Available
LOCATION: New Yorker Hotel 34th St. & 8th Ave. NYC
The morning session will feature a detailed New York State tax update by Mark Klein featuring the new 2019 NYS budget, new enforcement initiatives, NY estate tax issues and residency rules, and an analysis of the effects of TC&JA on NYS taxes. Joe Endres will present an update on NYS sales tax rules and abandoned property rules. The afternoon session will feature some of the latest federal tax issues and hot topics.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
Morning Session - Mark Klein & Joe Endres
- The Recently Passed 2019 NYS Tax Budget
- New Enforcement Initiatives
- NYS Estate Tax Issues & Residency Rules
- TCJA Effects - A Year Later - Including Where Does NYS Decouple From the New Rules?
- Sales Tax Update
- Abandoned Property Rules
Afternoon Session - Michael Tucker
- Latest Federal Tax Issues, Cases and Rulings for 2019
- New Planning Strategies under TCJA
Mark Klein has more than 30 years of experience with New York State and NYC taxation -- and is best known for his public speaking on tax topics.
Michael Tucker is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.