DATE: Wednesday August 25, 2021
(or 2 Half-Days option)
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: 12:00 - 3:40 P.M. Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: Melville Marriott, Melville L.I. or Webinar
The morning session will feature a detailed New York State tax update by Mark Klein and Joe Endres featuring the new 2021 NYS budget and all new NYS tax issues. The afternoon session will feature some of the latest federal tax issues and hot topics - more details will be posted closer to the seminar date.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
Mark Klein & Joe Endres
- New Legislation
- Possible Legislation
- COVID- 19 Impact on Audits
- COVID -19 Impact on Residency Issues
- UBT Issues and Telecommuting
- Enforcement Issues
- Multistate Nexus Created by COVID-19
- Sales Tax Issues
- Handling a Case from Audit to Court
- Abandoned Property
- Detailed Topics Will be Posted Closer to the Seminar Date
- Significant Cases & Rulings
- Latest Federal Tax Issues, Cases and Rulings for 2021
- New Planning Strategies
- Ask the instructor any Federal tax question you will get an expert answer!
Mark Klein has more than 30 years of experience with New York State and NYC taxation -- and is best known for his public speaking on tax topics.
Our instructors are some of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. They have the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.