SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, JD
DATE: Wednesday December 20 or 2 Half-Days 12/20 & 12/21
or Any Full Day or 2 Half-Days Dec. 24-28, or 31
or Wednesday January 3, 2024 or 2 Half-Days 1/3 & 1/4
or Any Full Day or 2 Half-Days January 22-25
or Any Full Day or 2 Half-Days February 5-8
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: View Anytime Between 9AM-5PM Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New (Fall 2023) Pre-Recorded Webinar With Live Q&A
NOTE: There will be an opportunity to receive answers from the instructor in real-time by submitting your questions in the Q&A forum on the webinar page!
This seminar incorporates everything you need to know to prepare your 2023 Federal income tax returns with emphasis on individual taxation. The instructor will highlight all new tax laws and changes for 2023. The latest tax cases and IRS rulings will be discussed. Clearly - your entire staff must attend this seminar.
Click here to view a detailed table of contents.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- New E-File Mandate
- Form 8867 for 2023 – Due Diligence Requirement
- Strategies for Unusual Tax Issues for 2023
- Divorce – Review and Update for 2023
- Military Filing Rules
- Foreign Income Related Reporting Issues
- New 1099-K Reporting Rules
- 2023 Income Issues
- 2023 Deduction Issues
- Individual Tax Credits including the new Home Solar and Energy Efficient Credits as well as the Clean Vehicle Credit
- NEW TAX STRATEGIES & PLANNING HEARD NOWHERE ELSE
- All of the latest tax developments including cases, regs, IRS rulings and procedures will also be covered along with valuable planning suggestions for clients’ current 2023 tax year
- And Much More...
- Click Here To View A Detailed Table of Contents
Arthur Werner is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.