SPEAKER: Prof. John Connors, JD, CPA, LLM
DATE: Wednesday December 18, 2023 or 2 Half-Days 12/18 & 12/19
or Any Full Day or 2 Half-Days Dec. 24-28, or 31
or Wednesday January 10, 2024 or 2 Half-Days 1/10 & 1/11
or Any Full Day or 2 Half-Days January 22-25
or Any Full Day or 2 Half-Days February 5-8
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: View Anytime Between 9AM-5PM Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New (Fall 2023) Pre-Recorded Webinar With Live Q&A
NOTE: There will be an opportunity to receive answers from the instructor in real-time by submitting your questions in the Q&A forum on the webinar page!
This powerful course will provide you with the most up-to-date explanations available for the year-end tax planning, and preparation for the upcoming 2023 tax season. This course will review all of the latest developments, including cases, rulings, procedures, and regulations affecting business clients. The instructor will highlight all new tax laws and changes for 2023, including SECURE Act 2.0. Clearly - your entire staff must attend this seminar. All seminar attendees will receive a combined Individual & Business manual - 475 pages!! THIS IS A MUST-HAVE REFERENCE FOR TAX SEASON (includes hyperlinks to all original source docs). Plus receive a BONUS SECURE Act 2.0 Manual, click here to view detailed index.
Click here to view detailed course description.
Click here to view a detailed table of contents for the Combined 2023 Business & Individual Manual.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Update on new “clean vehicle” credits; “qualified manufacturers” & “qualified vehicles”
- Are leased vehicles subject to $55,000/80,000 limits?
- Corporate Transparency Act - New reporting requirement for beneficial owners of all entities
- Latest developments on SECURE 2.0 and retirement plan changes; impact on 2023 tax year returns
- IRS update on requirements for Form 1065 Schedule K-2 and K-3 reporting
- New IRS audit effort focuses on partnership loss limitation rules
- Reduced 80% bonus depreciation and Sec. 754 step-up elections
- Impact of SALT cap on state passthrough entity tax (PTE) elections
- Reinstatement of 50% deduction for “restaurant meals”
- QIP issues with MACRS 15-year classification and eligibility for bonus depreciation
- New Planning Strategies for Partnerships, S-corps and C-corps
- All of the latest tax developments including cases, regs, IRS rulings and procedures will also be covered along with valuable planning suggestions for clients’ current 2023 tax year
- And Much More.....
- NEW TAX STRATEGIES & PLANNING HEARD NOWHERE ELSE
- Click here to view a detailed table of contents for the Combined 2023 Business & Individual Manual
Prof. John Connors is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.