DATE: Wed. Oct. 26, Tue. Nov. 8,
Thurs. Dec. 1, Tues. Jan. 10
(or 2 Half-Days option 10/26 & 10/27, 11/8 & 11/9, 12/1 & 12/2, 1/10 & 1/11)
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: 12:00 - 3:40 P.M. Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New Pre-Recorded Webinar
This unique seminar will aid you in choosing the best type of entity for your clients based on the most recent tax legislation and related IRS regulations. New tax strategies and planning techniques will be highlighted for Partnerships, LLC's, S-Corps & C-Corps. This is a must attend seminar! See below for detailed topics.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
Part 1: Initial Formation & Entity Choice
Scott Ahroni & David Cykiert
- Choosing the optimal form of business entity for your client - as per the most recent tax legislation
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of each available form of business entity
- Identify how the choice of entity affects acquisitions, investment, terminations and dispositions
- What type of entity should be used to hold real estate? Learn how to structure real estate operations to maximize current income
- Obtaining investment capital from going enterprises without tax consequences
- Making sure your client is observing the corporate formalities;
- Developing systems for management decisions;
- Consequences for leaving or being forced to leave a company
- Importance of organizational documents
- S Corps and “reasonable comp” for saving employment taxes?
- New PTET Effect on Choice of Entity
- Section 199A:
- Learn how Section 199A strategies are still important for choice of entity decisions
- S corp wages v. guaranteed payments for Sec. 199A purposes
- Can Sec. 199A “aggregation elections” be made at the entity level?
Part 2: Current Issues With Selling or Recapitalizing Your Business
NEW FORMAT: Round Table Discussion: Scott Ahroni, Adam Greene & Erik Edwards
- Structuring sales of different business entities
- Use of Equity Awards, incentive and nonqualified stock options, stock appreciation rights and the like to attract key talent and the taxation of such awards
- Trends and issues involving Mergers and Acquisition in 2022
Part 3: Succession & Estate Planning
- Considerations when selling your business including succession planning
- Avoiding taxation on dissolutions of the entity - which entity is best?
Scott Ahroni is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.