2023 Individual Tax Update - Prof. Connors
Everything You Need to Know for 2023 Form 1040
SPEAKER: Prof. John Connors, JD, CPA, LLM
DATE: Wednesday December 20, 2023
TIME: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
LOCATION: NY Marriott Marquis in Times Square
This powerful course will provide you with the most up-to-date explanations available for the year-end tax planning, and preparation for the upcoming 2023 tax season. This course will review all of the latest developments, including cases, rulings, procedures, and regulations affecting individual taxpayers. The instructor will highlight all new tax laws and changes for 2023, including SECURE Act 2.0. Clearly - your entire staff must attend this seminar. All seminar attendees will receive a combined Individual & Business manual - 400 pages!!
Click here to view detailed course description.
Click here to view a detailed table of contents for the Combined 2022 Business & Individual Manual.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Inflation Reduction Act and new/revised energy credits
- New reporting requirement for beneficial owners of all entities
- Dramatic expansion of Form 1099-K reporting
- Tax provisions expiring or being phased out
- SECURE 2.0 and possible retirement plan changes
- Implementation of new Sec. 461(l) “excess loss deduction” limits for 2023
- Carryover of Sec. 199A EBLs and Sec. 461(l) NOLs; Impact of death, divorce or remarriage on tax attributes
- Interaction of SALT cap and “tax benefit” rule for 2021 state/local income tax refunds
- Avoiding $10,000 SALT cap
- Coverage of the latest IRS guidance and issues on 20% QBI deduction
- All of the latest tax developments including cases, regs, IRS rulings and procedures will also be covered along with valuable planning suggestions for clients’ current 2023 tax year
- And Much More.....
- NEW TAX STRATEGIES & PLANNING HEARD NOWHERE ELSE
- Click here to view a detailed table of contents for the Combined 2022 Business & Individual Manual
Prof. John Connors is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.
For multiple seminar discounts or for firm discounts please contact us