SPEAKER: Prof. John Connors, JD, CPA, LLM
DATE: Wednesday December 20, 2023 or 2 Half-Days option 12/20 & 12/21
or Any Full Day or 2 Half-Days Dec. 24-28, or 31
or Wednesday January 3, 2024 or 2 Half-Days 1/3 & 1/4
or Any Full Day or 2 Half-Days January 22-25
or Any Full Day or 2 Half-Days February 5-8
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: View Anytime Between 9AM-5PM Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New (Fall 2023) Pre-Recorded Webinar With Live Q&A
NOTE: There will be an opportunity to receive answers from the instructor in real-time by submitting your questions in the Q&A forum on the webinar page!
This powerful course will provide you with the most up-to-date explanations available for the year-end tax planning, and preparation for the upcoming 2023 tax season. This course will review all of the latest developments, including cases, rulings, procedures, and regulations affecting individual taxpayers. The instructor will highlight all new tax laws and changes for 2023, including the SECURE Act 2.0. Clearly - your entire staff must attend this seminar. All seminar attendees will receive a combined Individual & Business tax manual - 475 pages!! THIS IS A MUST-HAVE REFERENCE FOR TAX SEASON (includes hyperlinks to all original source docs). Plus receive a BONUS SECURE Act 2.0 Manual, click here to view detailed index.
Click here to view detailed course description.
Click here to view a detailed table of contents for the Combined 2023 Business & Individual Manual.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Comprehensive coverage of the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 and the SECURE 2.0 Act of 2022 and impact on preparation of 2023 tax year returns
- Corporate Transparency Act - New reporting requirement for beneficial owners of all entities
- Cryptocurrency - Overview of virtual currency requirements, including recent developments
- Dramatic expansion of Form 1099-K reporting
- Tax provisions expiring or being phased out
- Increased “luxury car” caps for 2023; Gain recognition on sale or trade-ins of used business vehicles
- Inflation-adjusted Sec. 461(l) “excess loss deduction” limits for 2023
- Carryover of Sec. 199A EBLs and Sec. 461(l) NOLs; Impact of death, divorce or remarriage on tax attributes
- Interaction of SALT cap and “tax benefit” rule for state/local income tax refunds
- Avoiding $10,000 SALT cap w/ PTE election
- Coverage of the latest IRS guidance and issues on 20% QBI deduction
- Review of S corp owner basis requirement statement on Schedule E - Form 7203
- Revised Form 3115 for “automatic consent” accounting changes and negative Sec. 481 adjustments
- All of the latest tax developments including cases, regs, IRS rulings and procedures will also be covered along with valuable planning suggestions for clients’ current 2023 tax year
- And Much More.....
- NEW TAX STRATEGIES & PLANNING HEARD NOWHERE ELSE
- Click here to view a detailed table of contents for the Combined 2023 Business & Individual Manual
Prof. John Connors is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.