SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, JD
DATE: Monday November 21, 2022
TIME: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
LOCATION: Long Island Marriott, Uniondale L.I.
This seminar incorporates everything you need to know to prepare your 2022 Federal income tax returns with emphasis on individual taxation. The instructor will highlight all new tax laws and changes for 2022, including the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act. The latest tax cases and IRS rulings will be discussed. Clearly - your entire staff must attend this seminar.
Click here to view a detailed table of contents.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Inflation Reduction Act - Tax Provisions
- Expiring Individual Items for 2022
- Disclosure Statements
- Due Diligence by the Tax Preparer - Form 8867
- Unusual Items for 2022
- Filing Status & Dependency Issues for 2022
- Foreign Reporting - FBAR and K2 & K3
- NEW 1099-K
- Standard Deduction and Itemized Deductions – New 2022 Rules
- NEW TAX STRATEGIES & PLANNING HEARD NOWHERE ELSE
- All of the latest tax developments including cases, regs, IRS rulings and procedures will also be covered along with valuable planning suggestions for clients’ current 2022 tax year
- And Much More.....
- Click Here To View A Detailed Table of Contents
Arthur Werner is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.