SPEAKER: Shimon Einhorn, CPA
DATE: Thursday November 2, 2023 or December 14 or January 11
TIME: View Anytime Between 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Eastern
LOCATION: Webinar Rebroadcast
This seminar by Shimon Einhorn will focus on how to avoid many common financial statement deficiencies and includes a discussion of peer review.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Common Financial Statement Deficiencies
- Engagement Deficiencies (Reports, Financial Statement Measurements, Presentation, Disclosures, Audit Procedures & Documentation, SSARS Procedures & Documentation)
- Specific Common Financial Statement Deficiencies (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flows, Disclosures)
- Common Functional Deficiencies (Engagement Performance, Human Resources, Monitoring)
- Common Deficiencies Unique To Specialized Industries (Government, Not-For-Profits, Employee Benefit Plans, CIRAS, Construction Contractors, OCBOA Engagements)
- Peer Review Update
Shimon Einhorn is one of the foremost lecturers in accounting and is involved in Peer Review! Ask him ANY question on preparing financial statements!