SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, JD
DATE: Jan. 12, Jan. 25, Feb. 15 (or 2 Half-Days option 1/12 & 1/13, 1/25 & 1/26, 2/15 & 2/16)
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: 12:00 - 3:40 P.M. Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New Pre-Recorded Webinar
This course is essential for the tax practitioner who wants to update their knowledge of business income taxation. This course will provide a comprehensive review of Form 1040 complexities for the 2021 tax year. Included will be a thorough review of all tax changes made by the SECURE Act and the CARES Act and President Biden's legislation.
Click here to view a detailed table of contents.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Review of essential IRC Sections
- Review of business changes made by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Review of internal revenue code section 199A (pass-through entities) including an understanding of the newly released IRS guidance
- Schedule C and Schedule F issues
- Schedule E Issues
- Partnership Issues
- LLC issues
- New Pension Planning as per the SECURE Act & New IRA Rules
- And More.....
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.