SPEAKER: Arthur J. Werner, Esq.
DATE: Aug. 16
(or 2 Half-Days option 8/16 & 8/17)
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: 12:00 - 3:40 P.M. Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New Pre-Recorded Webinar
This unique seminar will highlight new tax strategies for elder law planning under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act by Arthur Werner, who is one of the most knowledgeable tax experts in Estate & Elder Law.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Life Insurance
- Understanding Social Security Issues
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Medicaid planning and its implications with trusts, insurance, and annuities
- Planning tips using Roth and other IRAs
- Special estate planning issues for the older client
- Housing and Care Alternatives
- Domicile Planning
- NY, NJ, CT Elder Law Planning
- Gifting Issues for the Older Client
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.