DATE: Wednesday September 20
(or 2 Half-Days option 9/20 & 9/21)
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: View Anytime Between 9AM-5PM Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New Pre-Recorded Webinar
Morning Session: The morning session will feature a detailed New York State tax update by Mark Klein and Joe Endres featuring the still-new PTET (Pass-Through Entity Tax), the new 2023 NYS budget and all new NYS tax issues.
Afternoon Session: This session highlights the latest federal tax issues and hot topics for both individuals and businesses and features new strategies for tax planning in 2023. Topics include - new tax credits for 2023 under the Inflation Reduction Act; inflation adjusted items; new 2023 depreciation (bonus, Sections 179 and 197) rules; Corporate Transparency Act explained; new employee v. independent contractor rules; 1099-K update; new 2023 business meals deduction rules; cryptocurrency update; SECURE Act 2.0 highlights; and much more! A must attend seminar!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
Mark Klein & Joe Endres
- PTET - NEW NYC PASS-THROUGH RULES - SALT WORKAROUND
- New Legislation
- Possible Legislation
- COVID-19 Impact on Audits
- COVID-19 Impact on Residency Issues
- UBT Issues and Telecommuting
- Enforcement Issues
- Multistate Nexus Created by COVID-19
- Sales Tax Issues
- Handling a Case from Audit to Court
- Abandoned Property
PM Session - Hot Tax Topics
- New Tax Credits for 2023 under the Inflation Reduction Act
- Inflation Adjusted Items
- New 2023 depreciation (bonus, Sections 179 and 197) Rules
- Corporate Transparency Act Explained
- New Employee v. Independent Contractor Rules
- 1099-K Update
- New 2023 Business Meals Deduction Rules
- Cryptocurrency Update
- SECURE Act 2.0 highlights
- Tax Planning for 2023
- Ask the instructor any Federal tax question you will get an expert answer!
Mark Klein has more than 30 years of experience with New York State and NYC taxation -- and is best known for his public speaking on tax topics.
Our instructors are some of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. They have the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.