SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, JD
DATE: Monday November 20, 2023 or December 5 or December 20 or January 3
(or 2 Half-Days option 11/20 & 11/21 or 12/5 & 12/6 or 12/20 & 12/21 or 1/3 & 1/4)
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: View Anytime Between 9AM-5PM Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: All New Pre-Recorded Webinar
This seminar incorporates everything you need to know to prepare your 2023 Federal income tax returns with emphasis on individual taxation. The instructor will highlight all new tax laws and changes for 2023, including SECURE Act 2.0. The latest tax cases and IRS rulings will be discussed. Clearly - your entire staff must attend this seminar.
Click here to view a detailed table of contents.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Inflation Reduction Act - Tax Provisions
- Expiring Individual Items for 2023
- Disclosure Statements
- Due Diligence by the Tax Preparer - Form 8867
- Unusual Items for 2023
- Filing Status & Dependency Issues for 2023
- Foreign Reporting - FBAR and K2 & K3
- NEW 1099-K
- Standard Deduction and Itemized Deductions – New 2023 Rules
- NEW TAX STRATEGIES & PLANNING HEARD NOWHERE ELSE
- All of the latest tax developments including cases, regs, IRS rulings and procedures will also be covered along with valuable planning suggestions for clients’ current 2023 tax year
- And Much More.....
- Click Here To View A Detailed Table of Contents
Arthur Werner is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.