SPEAKER: Karen Davis
DATE: Wednesday October 6, 2021
TIME: 12:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. Eastern - Full Day Option Available Also
LOCATION: All New Pre-Recorded Webinar
This afternoon session will feature some of the latest federal tax issues and hot topics including ERC, PPP, Biden Tax Proposals, Meals Expense, NOL's, 163(j) and much more - see detailed topics below.
IMPORTANT: Only the afternoon session on federal taxation is eligible for IRS Enrolled Agents credit. You can choose to attend the full day, but we can only issue CPE or CLE credit for the morning session and not IRS credit.
Karen Davis & Michael Tucker
- PPP loan forgiveness
- Coordinating ERC and PPP loan forgiveness
- Biden tax proposals - The American Jobs Plan and American Families Plan
- Child Credit and advance payments of the credit
- Treatment of meals expense for 2021 and 2022
- TCJA provisions suspended by CARES Act, but now returned: NOL's for various time periods; §461(l) non-business loss limitation; §163(j) business interest limitation
- Early-August guidance from IRS answering more questions about ERC
- Two items of tax practice - 1. This year's client questions, "Where's my refund?" and/or "Why was my refund adjusted?" 2. Online services account platform for taxpayers, and the Tax Pro Account for professionals
- Ask the instructor any Federal tax question you will get an expert answer!
Karen Davis is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.