CATEGORY: Accounting & Auditing
SPEAKER: Prof. Kenneth Heaslip, CPA
DATE: Thursday November 21, 2019
TIME: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
LOCATION: New Yorker Hotel 34th St. & 8th Ave. NYC
This all new seminar will feature a full discussion of all new FASBs and SASs including a complete update of the new revenue standard implementation. There will be a full chapter on this including sample nonpublic entity disclosures, for implementation in 2019. This is a BIG ISSUE in 2019. Also featuring a full discussion of the new lease standards effective for 2020 and financial instruments standard effective in 2019 and SSARS No. 24 on compilations and reviews. Other topics include the new nonpublic entity VIE exemption for entities under common control, TCJA update, and various other items. Prof. Kenneth Heaslip presented this course in July 2019 and received rave reviews. He is one of the foremost Accounting and Auditing lecturers in the nation. This is a must attend seminar for all CPA's who prepare financial statements, and now also tax return preparers.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- New Revenue Standard Implementation - Including Sample Nonpublic Entity Disclosures for Implementation in 2019.
- Lease Standards - Effective for 2020
- Financial Instruments Standard - Effective in 2019.
- SSARS No. 24
- New Nonpublic Entity VIE Exemption for Entities Under Common Control.
- TCJA update
- New Ethics Hosting / Service Rules, Effective July 1, 2019
- Practical Examples Will Be Illustrated
- Various other items
Kenneth Heaslip is one of the foremost lecturers in Accounting & Auditing. He has over 30 years of experience in lecturing on A&A topics and is currently a professor at Mercy College.