DATE: Tuesday January 7, 2020
TIME: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
LOCATION: New Yorker Hotel 34th St. & 8th Ave. NYC
This seminar will feature a detailed New York State tax update by Mark Klein featuring the new 2019-2020 NYS budget, new enforcement initiatives, NY estate tax issues and residency rules, and an analysis of the effects of TC&JA on NYS taxes. Joe Endres will present an update on NYS sales tax rules and abandoned property rules. The afternoon session will feature a presentation on important tax audit issues and a NJ tax update by Chaim Kofinas.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
Morning Session - Mark Klein & Joe Endres
- The Recently Passed 2019-2020 NYS Tax Budget
- New Enforcement Initiatives
- NYS Estate Tax Issues & Residency Rules
- TCJA Effects - A Year Later - Including Where Does NYS Decouple From the New Rules?
- Sales Tax Update
- NY's Tax Incentive Program
- Abandoned Property Rules
Afternoon Session - Chaim Kofinas
- NJ Tax Update