SPEAKER: Arthur J. Werner, Esq.
DATE: Thursday December 27, 2018
TIME: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
This all new seminar features a complete discussion of buying and selling a business under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act rules. New planning and strategies to be discussed. An amazing course - Do not miss this!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Valuation Methods
- Stock Purchase v. Asset Purchase
- Estate Transfer and Tax Issues
- Gifting a Business Interest
- S Corp. Stock Transfer to Trusts
- Self-Canceling Installment Notes
- Transfer of Business Interest to Split Interest Trusts and GRITS
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Real World Planning Techniques
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.