CREDITS: Self Study Not Eligible For CPE
CATEGORY: Accounting & Auditing
SPEAKER: Steve Fustolo, CPA
DATE: Available Until April 15, 2019
TIME: 210 Minutes - 2.5 Hours
LOCATION: Self-Study Archive
This all new seminar will feature a full discussion of all new FASBs and SASs including a complete review and update of SSARS 21 and newly issued SSARS 22 & 23, for compilation and reviews. Presented by Steve Fustolo, who is one of the foremost Accounting and Auditing lecturers in the nation. This is a must attend seminar for all CPA's who prepare financial statements, and now also tax return preparers. A short bonus session on peer review (Part 2) will be presented at the end of the seminar.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- A full discussion of all new FASB's and SAS's.
- A complete review and update of SSARS 21 on compilations and reviews.
- Newly issued SSARS 22, 23 & most recent SSARS 24.
- Financial Instruments, Leases, and much more.
- Bonus Session - Peer Review Part 2.
Mr. Fustolo’s course entitled FASB, SSARS and SAS Update and Review continues to receive accolades and is regarded as one of the top live CPE programs in the country today with ratings that average 4.91 on a scale of 5.0.