SPEAKER: Bill Leonard, CPA, MAFF, CGMA
DATE: Wednesday Jan. 23, 2019
TIME: 11:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. Eastern (8AM-1:30PM Pacific)
LOCATION: Webinar - Rebroadcast
This seminar incorporates everything you need to know to prepare your 2018 Federal income tax returns with emphasis on individual taxation. The instructor will highlight all new tax laws and changes for 2018 as per TCJA. The latest tax cases and IRS rulings will be discussed. Clearly - your entire staff must attend this seminar.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
TCJA Changes Part 1
- 1. New Tax Rates.
- 2. Itemized Deduction Changes.
- 3. Schedule C Changes.
- 4. New Qualified Opportunity Zones.
- 5 Schedule E, F, & SE Changes.
- 6. New Accounting Methods.
- 7. New Child & Family Credits.
- 8. New Depreciation Rules.
- 9. 529 Accounts.
- 10. New FBAR Rules.
- 11. New Fringe Benefit.
- 12. New Like-Kind Exchange Rules.
- 13. New NOL Rules.
TCJA Changes Part 2
- 1. Illustration of New Form 1040.
- 2. New Medical Expense Rules.
- 3. New Charity Rules.
- 4. New Mortgage Interest Rules.
- 5. New Estate Rules.
- And much more.
TCJA Changes Part 3 (40 Minute Session) - By Prof. Michael Tucker
- 1. Overview of Section 199A (30 Minutes).
- 2. Recent Court Cases (10 Minutes).
Bill Leonard is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.