DATE: 3 Dates - Tuesday Nov. 19 or Tuesday Dec. 10 or Monday Jan. 6
TIME: 12:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. Eastern (9am-1230pm Pacific)
LOCATION: Live Re-broadcast Webinar
This seminar was presented in NYC and received RAVE reviews! You cannot afford to miss this important seminar.
Section 163(j) has limited the deduction of business interest for many taxpayers. However, there are still many unanswered questions that remain. Below are some examples of the important questions that will be discussed at the seminar with regard to the new interest limitation deduction.
1. Which taxpayers will be subject to 163(j)?
2. What is the gross receipts test for purposes of the section 163(j) limitation?
3. Which businesses qualify as an excepted trade or business?
4. What are the consequences I should be aware of in making an election to be an excepted trade or business?
5. How does the section 163(j) limitation apply to partnerships and S corporations?
Mike Tucker & Karen Davis have prepared many practical examples of the application of Section 163(j). Additionally, a comprehensive example will be presented. A detailed analysis of the filing process for completing Form 8890 will be highlighted in this session. You cannot afford to miss this seminar. Register now!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Interest Limitation Deduction - 163(j)
- Detailed Analysis of Form 8890 Filing Process
- Comprehensive Examples
Michael Tucker & Karen Davis are two of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. They have the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your 163(j) questions and get a CORRECT answer.