SPEAKER: Prof. John Connors, CPA, JD
DATE: 2 Dates - Friday April 3, 2020 or Monday April 6, 2020
TIME: 12:00 P.M. - 2:45 P.M. Eastern
LOCATION: Live Re-broadcast Webinar
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, Congress has acted swiftly to pass the CARES Act and the IRS has issued numerous Notices and Announcements. These relief efforts cut much deeper and wider than first meet the eye. By now, we’re two rounds of legislation and many rounds of IRS (and Labor) guidance. Let us cut your learning curve. This WEBINAR sponsored by ACE Seminars and presented by Prof. John Connors, details all the various aspects contained in these new laws as well as tax strategies and planning ideas. You must listen to this outstanding WEBINAR and become familiar with these "game-changing" rules.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Who gets the special $1,200 (or $2,400 for MFJ) payment and $500 dependent payment and the phaseout rules- Which year's return is critical- 2019 or 2018?
- Tax credits for paid sick and family leave
- Waiver of penalties including new estimated tax payment rules
- Families First Recovery Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201) / IRS’s and Dep't of Labor’s new rules for sick pay and family leave
- Complete analysis of tax provisions in CARES Act including new NOL rules, business interest deductions, QIP fix (finally!) retroactive to 2018, new charitable deduction rule and more
- New retirement (401(k) and IRA) account rules; withdrawals and loans,; waiver of RMD for 2020 and penalty fee withdrawals.
- Loans for payroll (and possible forgiveness) and other business protections
- New tax planning and strategies heard nowhere else!
Prof. Connors is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.