SPEAKER: Prof. John Connors, CPA, JD
DATE: Monday January 27, 2020 or Thursday February 6, 2020 or Tuesday February 11, 2020
TIME: 9:00 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern (6:00AM-2:10PM Pacific)
LOCATION: Live Re-broadcast Webinar
You cannot prepare your 2019 tax returns without this seminar. This all new and unique seminar will highlight new tax strategies for businesses, partnerships and corporations post-TCJA heard nowhere else. Moreover, the latest tax cases and IRS rulings will be analyzed. Prof. Connors is one of the foremost tax experts in the nation. Bring in any federal tax question and get a correct answer!
BONUS SECTION: TCJA added new Section 461(l) limiting excess business losses. LLCs, partnerships, and S Corporations are subject to these new rules. You will learn how these new rules relate to the new NOL limitations. The threshold amounts will be explained as well as its effect on basis, passive activity losses, and suspended losses. Practical examples will be highlighted. Every CPA must be knowledgeable with these new rules. And Mike Tucker can explain and answer all your questions. A must attend seminar!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- New Depreciation Rules
- Section 199A Update With Emphasis on Calculation QBI
- Impact of Section 1231 & Section 1250 on Sales of Real Property
- Choice of Entity Issues
- New Definition of Qualified Improvement Property (includes roofs, HVAC, and fire & security)
- Luxury Car Cap's Increased
- Strategies to Keep Taxable Income Below "Threshold Amounts" for Service Businesses
- C-Corp - Strategies to Take Advantage of 50% Dividends Received Deduction
- New Meals & Entertainment Rules, As Well As Business Fringe Rules
- New Partnership Rules
- Availability of Cash Method Rules
- Latest Cases & Rulings
- Ask Any Federal Income Tax Question!
- And More.....
- Business Loss Limitation Rules - 461(l)
Click On The Video Below To View A Demo of Prof. Connors
Prof. John Connors is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.