CATEGORY: Accounting & Auditing
SPEAKER: Allen Fetterman, CPA
DATE: Thursday November 1, 2018
TIME: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
This all new seminar is presented by one of the foremost experts in the field of nonprofit accounting, with over 36 years of practical experience at Loeb and Troper. This is an excellent seminar for both the expert and for those who want to familiarize themselves with non-profit accounting.
This course qualifies for the 24/80 Yellow Book/GAGAS CPE!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Nonprofit A&A Update
- Nonprofit Audit Risk Alert - 2018
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - Impact on Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Nonprofit Going Concern Issues
- Revenue Recognition - Impact on Not-for-Profit Entities
- Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Entities (ASU No. 2016-14)
Allen lectures extensively on not-for-profit accounting, auditing, federal single audits, tax-exempt issues and governance. He is the foremost lecturer for ACE Seminars with respect to Not for Profit Accounting and Auditing.