CATEGORY: Professional Practice
SPEAKER: Martin M. Shenkman, ESQ., CPA, & Jonathan G. Blattmachr ESQ.
The Estate Planning environment has changed significantly due to proposed legislation in Congress. This all-new one hour seminar will present a succinct analysis of the key proposals and discuss new strategies to prepare for your 2021 estate planning.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- How to administer and "shore up" 2021 planning
- Tips for 2021 gift tax returns
- Reduction of the estate tax exemption to $3,500,000
- Reduction of the gift tax exemption to $1,000,000
- Modifications to make to estate planning documents for a virtual environment (and Covid)
- Elimination of GRATs under the new proposals
- .....And Much More