SPEAKER: Prof. John Connors, CPA, JD, LLM
DATE: Wednesday January 13, Or January 27 or On-Demand Archive (NO CPE CREDIT for On-Demand)
TIME: 12:00 P.M. - 2:45 P.M. Eastern
LOCATION: Pre-Recorded Webinar
NOTE: There will be an opportunity to receive answers from the instructor in real-time by submitting your questions in the Q&A forum on the webinar page!
Congress has just passed a new stimulus bill which includes a second round of PPP loans, new PPP forgiveness rules, a second round of stimulus checks, and numerous tax provisions affecting individuals and businesses. This seminar will present a comprehensive review of all of these provisions. See detailed topics below.
Click here to download a detailed table of contents.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- DETAILED COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS OF NEW PPP LOAN PROGRAM
- Impact of PPP Loan Forgiveness on Expense Deductibility
- New $600 Stimulus Checks - Who Is Eligible?
- New Rules for Employee Retention Credit (ERC) for 2020 & 2021
- New EIDL Forgiveness Rules
- $300 / $600 Charitable Deduction & 100% of AGI Rules
- PPE Costs for Educators
- Election of 2019 Income for Earned Income Credit and Child Tax Credit
- Permanent 7.5% of AGI Medical Threshold
- Elimination of $4,000 Tuition Credit & Increased Lifetime Learning Credit Limitation
- Extension of Credit for Health Insurance
- Mortgage Insurance Premiums Qualify as Interest Deduction
- Allowance of Flexible Spending Accounts Carryover from 2020 to 2021
- Numerous Energy Credit Extensions
- Extension of Family Medical Leave and COVID Sick Pay Rules
- Employer Payments for Student Loans Allowed Towards $5,250 Limitation
- Exclusion From Gross Income Discharge of Principal Residence Mortgage Indebtedness Limited to $750,000
- $100% Deduction for 2021-2022 Business Meals
- And MANY MANY More Provisions
Prof. Connors is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.