CATEGORY: Professional Practice
SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, JD
This course is essential for the attorney or tax practitioner who wants to update their knowledge of business income taxation. This course will provide a comprehensive review of Form 1040 complexities for the 2020 tax year. Included will be a thorough review of all tax changes made by the SECURE Act and the CARES Act.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Review of essential IRC Sections
- Review of business changes made by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Review of internal revenue code section 199A (pass-through entities) including an understanding of the newly released IRS guidance
- Schedule C and Schedule F issues
- Schedule E Issues
- Partnership Issues
- LLC issues
- New Pension Planning as per the SECURE Act & New IRA Rules
- And More.....
Arthur Werner is one of the most prominent Federal Tax lecturers in the nation, with a special expertise in Estate, Trusts and Elder Law issues.