SPEAKER: Prof. John Connors, JD, CPA, LLM
DATE: Thursday January 9, 2020
TIME: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
LOCATION: Long Island Marriott, Uniondale L.I.
This seminar incorporates everything you need to know to prepare your 2019 Federal income tax returns with emphasis on individual taxation. The instructor will highlight all new tax laws and changes for 2019 as per TCJA. The latest tax cases and IRS rulings will be discussed. Clearly - your entire staff must attend this seminar.
BONUS: All attendees at the live seminar will receive a printed copy of the course material!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Complete Update of New 2019 Form 1040
- New Form W-4 for 2020
- Standard Deduction vs Itemized Deduction - Which is Better for 2019?
- New AMT Strategies
- Kiddie Tax Update
- Child Care, Educational Expenses, & New Dependent Rules
- New Clarification on SSTB's
- Tax Preparation Fees - Schedule C, E or F?
- Section 199A Update for Individuals - How to Read New K-1's
- Net Rental Income as QBI
- New 250,000/500,00 NOL Cap Rules
- How Has TCJA Impacted Passive Loss Rules
- Workarounds for SALT Limitations
- Recent IRS Cases & Rulings
- Everything You Need To Know for 2019 Returns!
- And More.......
Prof. John Connors is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.