SPEAKER: Prof. John Connors, JD, CPA, LLM
DATE: Wednesday December 4, 2019
TIME: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
LOCATION: New Yorker Hotel 34th St. & 8th Ave. NYC
You cannot prepare your 2019 tax returns without this seminar. This all new and unique seminar will highlight new tax strategies for businesses, partnerships and corporations post-TCJA heard nowhere else. Moreover, the latest tax cases and IRS rulings will be analyzed. Prof. Connors is one of the foremost tax experts in the nation. Bring in any federal tax question and get a correct answer!
BONUS: All attendees at the live seminar will receive a printed copy of the course material!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- New Depreciation Rules
- Section 199A Update With Emphasis on Calculation QBI
- Impact of Section 1231 & Section 1250 on Sales of Real Property
- Choice of Entity Issues
- New Definition of Qualified Improvement Property (includes roofs, HVAC, and fire & security)
- Luxury Car Cap's Increased
- Strategies to Keep Taxable Income Below "Threshold Amounts" for Service Businesses
- C-Corp - Strategies to Take Advantage of 50% Dividends Received Deduction
- New Meals & Entertainment Rules, As Well As Business Fringe Rules
- New Partnership Rules
- Availability of Cash Method Rules
- Latest Cases & Rulings
- Ask Any Federal Income Tax Question!
- And More.....
Prof. John Connors is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. He has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.