CATEGORY: Accounting (4), Auditing (4)
SPEAKER: Allen Fetterman, CPA
DATE: Nov. 4, Dec. 16, Jan. 13
(or 2 Half-Days option 11/4 & 11/5, 12/16 & 12/17, 1/13 & 1/14)
TIME: Full Day Option: 8:50 A.M. - 5:10 P.M. Eastern
8:50 - 10:45 Welcome & Lecture
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 Lecture
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 3:15 Lecture
3:15 - 3:30 Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:00 Lecture
5:00 - 5:10 Wrap-up
Half Day Option: 12:00 - 3:40 P.M. Eastern on each day.
LOCATION: Webinar Rebroadcast
This seminar is presented by one of the foremost experts in the field of nonprofit accounting, with over 36 years of practical experience at Loeb and Troper. This is an excellent seminar for both the expert and for those who want to familiarize themselves with non-profit accounting.
This course qualifies for the 24/80 Yellow Book/GAGAS CPE!
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Nonprofit Common Financial Reporting Deficiencies
- Revenue Recognition Implications for Not-for-Profit Entities Including Guidance on Grants and Contracts
- New Audit Report Standards - SAS No. 134
- Expense Reporting and Functional Allocation by Not-for-Profit Entities
- Essentials of Tax Exemption
Allen lectures extensively on not-for-profit accounting, auditing, federal single audits, tax-exempt issues and governance. He is the foremost lecturer for ACE Seminars with respect to Not for Profit Accounting and Auditing.