SPEAKER: Arthur Werner, JD
DATE: Thursday November 18, 2021 12PM-2PM EASTERN or On-Demand Archive (NO CPE CREDIT for On-Demand Option)
TIME: 12:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M. Eastern
LOCATION: All New Pre-recorded Webinar
This seminar will provide a summary of where we now stand amid all the numerous legislative proposals in Congress. See detailed topics below.
NOTE: This seminar is included in Arthur Werner's Individual Tax Update on 11/22, so you do not need to register for both seminars. To register for the complete Individual Update click here.
Topics & Learning Objectives Include:
- Planning strategies in anticipation of legislative proposals
- Surcharge for higher income taxpayers
- Increase in marginal tax rates
- Extension of various tax credits, particularly energy related credits
- Permanent increase for the child tax credit
- Health care proposals including expansion of premium tax credit
- Electric car credit
- Reinstatement of bicycle commuting credit
- Repeal of $10,000 SALT cap – with new cap
- Social Security income changes
- And Much More
Arthur Werner is one of the most knowledgeable tax lecturers in the nation. She has the ability to simplify the most complex tax rules. Bring in all your tax questions and get a CORRECT answer.